Liquid air separation plants are widely used in petroleum, chemical, power, metallurgy, paper, light industry, pharmaceutical, food, shipbuilding, etc.
-It is an advanced and reasonable process. It can not only run continuously for a long time, but also has a large liquefaction amount and low energy consumption.
- It uses high and low temperature pressurized turbo expander. This saves energy and has a high liquefaction rate.
- It adopts a circulating compressor, which has a small size, high efficiency and low unit energy consumption.
- The cold box uses a cryogenic freezer to save energy and increase efficiency.
- Long cycle molecular sieve purification system is used.
- Structured packing is used in the upper column.
- Fully distilled hydrogen-free argon system.
- The DCS (Distributed Control System) is adopted.
1. Lianfeng has set up a remote monitoring system in Xi'an.
2. A professional service team, long-term user management and training and guidance, regular visits from relevant personnel.
3. Lianfeng's vision is to be the leader in energy saving and environmental protection for enterprises, to continue to reduce costs for them, and to become their energy saving and environmental protection guardian.